E-Commerce has been one of the fastest growing segments of the retail industry.
There are already hundreds of thousands of online stores around the worldwide web, and according to some estimates, merchants open 20,000 new e-commerce storefronts every week. The business-to-consumer aspect of electronic commerce (e-commerce) is the most visible business use of the World Wide Web. The primary goal of an e-commerce site is to sell goods and services online.
In order to develop an e-commerce website, a number of Technologies must be studied and understood. These include multi-tiered architecture, server and client side scripting techniques, implementation technologies such as ASP.NET, programming language (such as C#, VB.NET), relational databases (such as MySQL, Access). This is a project with the objective to develop a basic website where a consumer is provided with a shopping cart application and also to know about the technologies used to develop such an application.
E-commerce is fast gaining ground as an accepted and used business paradigm. More and more business houses are implementing web sites providing functionality for performing commercial transactions over the web. It is reasonable to say that the process of shopping on the web is becoming commonplace.Electronic Commerce (e-commerce) applications support the interaction between different parties participating in a commerce transaction via the network, as well as the management of the data involved in the process
A good Ecommerce Development Company in Bangalore should present the following factors to the customers for better usability:
- Knowing when an item was saved or not saved in the shopping cart.
- Returning to different parts of the site after adding an item to the shopping cart.
- Easy scanning and selecting items in a list.
- Effective categorical organization of products.
- Simple navigation from home page to information and order links for specific products.
- Obvious shopping links or buttons.
- Minimal and effective security notifications or messages.
- Consistent layout of product information.
Another important factor in the design of an e-commerce site is feedback . The interactive cycle between a user and a web site is not complete until the web site responds to a command entered by the user website feedback often consists of a change in the visual or verbal information presented to the user. Simple examples include highlighting a selection made by the user or filling a field on a form based on a user’s selection from a pull down list. Another example is using the sound of a cash register to confirm that a product has been added to an electronic shopping cart.
Building an e-commerce web site: a systematic approach:
Building a successful e-commerce site requires a keen understanding of business, technology, and social issues, as well as a systematic approach. Ecommerce Website Development Company in Bangalore is just too important to be left totally to technologists and programmers. The two most important management challenges in building a successful e-commerce site are (1) developing a clear understanding of your business objectives and (2) knowing how to choose the right technology to achieve those objectives. The first challenge requires you to build a plan for developing your firm’s site. The second challenge requires you to understand some of the basic elements of e-commerce infrastructure. Let the business drive the technology.
E-Commerce merchant server software functionality:
E-commerce merchant server software provides the basic functionality needed for online sales, including an online catalogue, order taking via an online shopping cart, and online credit card processing.
- Online Catalogue: A company that wants to sell products on the Web must have a list, or online catalogue, of its products, available on its Web site.
- Shopping Cart Online: shopping carts are much like their real-world equivalent; both allow shoppers to set aside desired purchases in preparation for checkout
- Credit Card processing: A site’s shopping cart typically works in conjunction with credit card processing software, which verifies the shopper’s credit card and then puts through the debit to the card and the credit to the company’s account at checkout.
Next Mile Digital emphasizes on…
Our Ecommerce Web Design Company in Bangalore give out best of facilities and services, which is the result of years of immense dedication and experience in the field with an ultimate goal to achieve success. Our e-commerce web development company is the best Ecommerce Web Development Agency Bangalore, in India. We do not just provide e-commerce solutions; our customer support setups and support system are personalize to report every e-commerce issue under the sun.