Do you know what PHP is?
PHP is server side scripting system – PHP stands for “PHP: Hypertext Pre-processor” .The Syntax is based on Perl, Java, and C. It is very good tool for creating dynamic content. PHP isPowerful, but somewhat risky! – If you want to focus on one system for dynamic content, this is a good one to choose.
PHP came to light:
Started as a Perl hack in 1994 by Rasmus Lerdorf (to handle his resume), developed to PHP/FI 2.0. By 1997 up to PHP 3.0 with a new parser engine by Zeev Suraski and Andy Gutmans. Version 5.2.4 is current version, rewritten by Zend (www.zend.com) to include a number of features, such as an object model. PHP is one of the premier examples of what an open source project can be about.
Quick glance at Zend:
It is a commercial enterprise which provides Zend engine for PHP for free. They provide other product and services for free server side caching and other optimisation. It also encodes Zend’s intermediate format to protect source code.
The standard PHP interpreter, powered by the Zend Engine, is free software released under the PHP License. PHP has been widely ported and can be deployed on most web servers on almost every operating system and platform, free of charge.
Features of PHP:
- Performance: Script written in PHP executes much faster than those scripts written in other languages such as Java Server Pages (JSP)&Active Server Page (ASP)
- Open Source Software: PHP source code is free available on the web, you can developed all the version of PHP according to your requirement without paying any cost.
- Platform Independent: PHP are available for WINDOWS, MAC, and LINUX& UNIX operating system. A PHP application developed in one OS can be easily executed in other OS also.
- Compatibility: PHP is compatible with almost all local servers used today like Apache, IIS etc.
- Embedded: PHP code can be easily embedded within HTML tags and script.
PHP as Scripting Language:
In PHP, typically file ends in .php–this is set by the web server configuration
- PHP is a server side scripting language.
- PHP is an interpreted language, i.e. there is no need for compilation.
- PHP is an object-oriented language.
- PHP is an open-source scripting language.
- PHP is simple and easy to learn language.
PHP is widely used in web development now a days. Dynamic websites can be easily developed by PHP. But you must have the basic the knowledge of following technologies for web development as well.
- XML and JSON
Good Software builder:
PHP web development is able to build a through list of customizable software applications and website elements involving:
- UPS API Integration and Google Map
- Precise Analysis
- MySQL Database Management System Programming
- Button and Banner Advertisement Management
- Custom MySQL Database Management Systems
- Dynamic Database Generated Website Content
- Custom Back-end development and Custom Content Management System (CCMS)
- Business E-commerce Website Design
Our team Next Mile Digital walks an extra mile to present you the website functioning according to your requirement. Our PHP website developers have the zeal to code a total functioning of the customized PHP application, which is tested widely to give a bug-free user experience. With us, you get an opportunity to hire PHP web designers and developers service where you have a dedicated team working on your plan. Our clients have the best view on Next Mile Digital, work for PHP web services, CMS website development, etc.