Search Engine Optimization:
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is ensuring your website is ranked higher to the top in a list of online searches. It can help leads (potential customers) discover your product and gives you a chance to organically attract them to your service. One of the unique benefits of SEO as a lead generation technique, is that it can actually bring you more qualified leads when done right. Did you know 62% of search users click a link on the first page of search results.
SEO keyword research allows us to target keywords and phrases that your potential customers are using to search for your services. How powerful is that? It’s like getting the answers to a test a week in advance! The tricky part is applying those keywords to your website and internet marketing strategy so that they actually bring you customers.
“SEO or Search engine optimization simply means strategies to rank higher on the online search engine result pages.” SEO is one of the best tools that comes in handy when it comes to generating more and more high-quality and sales-ready leads. SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate. No wonder, 89% marketers‖ worldwide rate SEO as the most successful practice for achieving objectives of improved lead generation. In addition, 57% B2B marketers and 41% B2C marketers say that SEO hugely impacts lead generation. But generating leads through SEO is easier said than done! This is because SEO is an everevolving industry and trends keep on shifting like a clock. And that is why it is important to stay current on trends in SEO if you are looking to be at the top of your game.
Professional services firms have been relatively slow to adopt online lead generation techniques.
It’s not surprising given that many commonly used online lead strategies such as contests or sweepstakes are simply inappropriate for many professional services firms and their clients.Many potential clients want to learn how to solve the challenges they face. If a prospect is even remotely computer literate (and these days what executive doesn’t have a computer or a smart phone?) one of the first things they do is Google their question, problem or issue. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) gives you the tools to match qualified clients with your online content. And if you play your cards right, you’ll end up on their short list when they are looking to purchase services.
Improving Your SEO to Generate More Leads:
SEO is a marketing tool to help entrepreneurs and business owners accomplish a number of goals:
- Increase traffic to their website. SEO increases a website’s search ranking for relevant keywords in search engines like Google.
- Generate leads. Like other marketing tools, SEO helps potential customers find you by matching your website’s content to what they’re searching for.
- Boost sales. As more and more people visit your site, you’ll be able to refine your sales process and increase your conversion rate.
Search engines enable you to generate leads through one of two methods:
- Organic search results:Links to relevant websites based on the search term or keyword. These results are determined by the search engine’s algorithm (every search engine has a different method of prioritizing websites based on content).
- Paid advertising:Links that appear at the very top and to the right of organic search results in Google and other search engines. This is also referred to as CPC (cost per click) advertising.
At Next Mile Digital,
The SEO leads generated with the help of our lead generation tools are already pre-qualified and have a higher chance of converting into paying customers. Compared to the other techniques used by old school marketers and snake oil salesmen, which are often spam, our legal and working lead generation solutions let you provide only your most qualified leads with valuable information they themselves asked for about their website performance delivered in the form of easy-to-read SEO reports.