Social Media as a brand awareness vehicle:
Social media immediately associate with brand building, and not sales. The truth is that social media is much more than just a way to grow your brand and connect with your current customers. When done correctly, you can actually use sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to generate real leads for your business.
Then what is Lead Generation?
Lead generation is all about bringing people into your sales funnel. It’s not the same thing as selling. Think of lead generation as gathering intelligence on your customers.Before you boost your social media lead generation, it’s essential to make sure you’ve established yourself as an authority in your field through your website, blog and newsletter, as well as your business practices.
Social media lead generation is cost effective, and produces results:
- Social media marketing has reduced costs for 45% of businesses.
- Revenue increased for 24% of businesses when they utilized social media for lead generation.
- Build a network of strong ties
Different platforms to create strong lead:
In order to create leads, you need to have interaction, affection, and time — all of which aided by social media. Here are some ways to create strong ties:
- Follow prospects on Twitter.
- Friend new connections on Facebook.
- Conduct a Google Hangout with industry leaders.
- Host a webinar with registration.
- Answer questions on social channels.
- Use Help a Reporter Outto offer information.
- Share peer referrals.
- Reach out to prospects where they’re engaging.
- Expand pool of prospects.
- Share a Vine video.
Utilize Social media monitoring:
Listening at the point of need can help you discover opportunities to help by offering information or expertise, without sales pressure, at the perfect time. This results in lead generation. Here’s how to monitor for lead opportunities:
- Monitor for buying indication terms within your product category.
- Monitor for recommendation requests within your product category.
- Monitor for discussions of your product category.
- Monitor target prospect personas to confirm accuracy.
- Monitor questions and conversations about your product category.
- Discover topics for remarkable content.
- Discover competitive insights.
- Monitor for key phrases customers are using when seeking help.
- Spot and answer direct questions from prospects.
- Monitor industry trends.
SEO and Social media create effective lead generation:
Social media marketing and SEO are two tightly interwoven strategies. Both are organic, inbound strategies that focus on building an appealing identity that naturally attracts visitors. Since social media relies on high-quality content and a visible, strong brand presence, the efforts you spend on SEO can doubly improve your social media lead generation and as most search marketers will tell you, your social media presence can greatly increase your search rankings. Social media serves simply as a broadcast channel.SEO is a marketing tool to help entrepreneurs and business owners accomplish a number of goals:
- Increase traffic to their website: SEO increases a website’s search ranking for relevant keywords in search engines like Google.
- Generate leads:Like other marketing tools, SEO helps potential customers find you by matching your website’s content to what they’re searching for.
- Boost sales:As more and more people visit your site, you’ll be able to refine your sales process and increase your conversion rate.
Next Mile Digital develops your business…
In the present scenario, People are addicted to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Stumble upon, Youtube, Scoop it, Tumblr, etc. These are the sites where Next Mile Digital gives you the platform for your business development. Here our experts accomplish with effective lead generation with social media and also share peer referals.