Video marketing is one of the newest additions in your promotion toolbox. You might still have your doubts. Is it really worth to consider using videos for promoting your business? Do you have enough resources to study and apply video content in your marketing?
The answer is simple: Yes, it’s worth it. Not only because everyone’s doing it but because video is one of the most versatile and profitable has digital marketing tooled out there.
Lead to Video Marketing:
Videos are easy to consume and more likely to reach a larger audience. Sales pages, articles, and other text-based content can require time and effort from your audience. These may not be ideal for social media platforms where users typically scan through headlines.Videos compel users to remain on your website or social media page, which reduces bounce rates and other measurements that lead to better search engine optimization (SEO) results.
Why you should use video marketing right now.
- Video Boosts Conversions and Sales:First things first. Videos can make you some serious money. Adding a product video on your landing page can increase conversions by 80%. And Tree podia team has made it sure that video works well regardless of the category in which it is deployed.
- Video can also lead directly to sales: Studies show that 74% of users who watched an explainer video about a product subsequently bought it. So better start crafting your exciting product videos now!
- Video Shows Great ROI:To get you even more excited, 76% of businesses say that video provides good return on investment. Even though video production is not yet the easiest nor cheapest task, it pays off big time. Besides, online video editing tools are constantly improving and becoming more affordable. And even your smartphone can make pretty decent videos already.
- Video Builds Trust:Trust is the foundation of conversions and sales. But building trust should be a goal on its own. The whole concept of content marketing is based on trust and creating long-term relationships. Stop selling and let the people come to you by providing them interesting and useful information.
- Video does it all: Video content is likely to engage us and ignite emotions. And when we talk about elite people in the audience, YouTubers have become the most powerful social media figure to promote your brand. So, if you are serious about content marketing, you must be serious about video, too.
- Promotional videos can foster trust as well: Some consumers are still sceptical about buying products and services on the internet because they of the fear of being cheated. But effective marketing videos present your products in a conversational form. That creates a sense of individual approach which is why 57% of consumers say that videos gave them more confidence to purchase online.
- Google Loves Videos:Videos allow you to increase the time spent by visitors on your site. Thus, longer exposure builds trust and signals search engines that your site has good content.
- Video Appeals to Mobile Users:Video and mobile go hand in hand. From 2012 to 2014, mobile video views have increased by 400 percent. YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year. Since people like to watch videos on the go, and the amount of smartphone users is growing, your video audience keeps getting bigger and bigger.
- Video Can Explain Everything: Launching a new product or a service? Create a video to show how it works. 98% of users say they’ve watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service. That is why 45% of businesses who use video marketing said that they have an explainer video on their home page. Of those businesses, 83% said that their home page explainer video was effective.
- Video Engages Even the Laziest Buyers: Video is a great tool for learning but it’s also super easy to consume. Today’s life is too busy to have time to read long product descriptions or dig deep into services. The modern customer wants to see the product in action. This is one of the most important driving forces of video advertising.
- Video marketing can capture a wide audience:it works on many levels. Even the laziest ones. Make sure you target not only to the eyes but also to the ears of the potential client. Your competitive advantage gets double power!
We are Next Mile Digital. We are a full-service custom web site design and web development firm. The professionals at Next Mile Digital have been satisfying the modern marketing needs of customers. Our portfolio of custom marketing solutions includes web design and application development, graphic design, branding and support for both traditional and digital marketing campaigns including video marketing.